2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going to citywest hotel in dublin today and passed by honda Ireland, and in their window as i was driving i could see 2 cars covered in a white cover, so i decided on my way back i would drop in to see if it could be the new civic.
They were uncovered when i got back, i went inside and got stoped by the girl on the desk who told me it was the dealers launch for ireland was a closed event for dealers only and that it wasnt a garage only the main distributer for Ireland. Distraught by this i asked if i might just pop in for a second, so she gave me the new book and said come back later when all the suits have gone and i could have a quick look, but sadly i did'nt have the time to wait as i was just passing and needed to be somewhere else,
Got a quick peek through the door into the showroom and it does look better in reality

ooooh so close but yet so far , at least i got the brochure:facepalm:

·
Registered
9 Posts
wow thats weird i was just outside that building trying to find the city west convention centre only yesterday.

managed to get a good hands on look at one at silverstone last month but still wasnt impressed with it sorry to say

1 - 2 of 2 Posts