2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd say hello. I've been lurking here for the past two weeks and now I'm starting to get hooked because during the day I'm coming onto here more than I'm doing my work! Also spent a small fortune already buying things recommended on other posts :)

Me mota is an 06 Civic 1.8 Sport, and it's amazing! I suppose any car is amazing compared to the 8 yr old 1.2 Clio that I used to own, but I still think these cars are a bit more special than your usual eurobox.

I've attached some pics but havent had a chance to really get it looking good. Typical Belfast summer means I havent had a chance to get all the layers of polish on it yet.

Unfortunately it came with the tow bar. Still trying to decide whether or not to leave it on.

Good luck guys. I'm lookin forward to joining in with the good craic on here.

Attachments

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Lovely car you own ;-)

Don't worry about Dublin summer, at the moment we have the same here in France :-(
Your car look very good !

Mine is not washed since three weeks now... God furnish the water every day !

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
The perfect colour for the civic
She is a cracker, Congratulations

(If I were you I would get the towbar off ASAP)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
The car looks great ,enjoy the driving

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers for the welcome guys :D

Czechplastik: Are there many other fellow norn irelanders here, or are we a rare breed?

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
Theres about 5-10 regulars, but we're still relatively rare (and special!). Which quarter of belfast are you from and I'll keep a lookout for you!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm actually in Newtownabbey, but saying I'm from Belfast is alot easier haha

What part you from yourself?

I'll keep an eye out for you too.

Will need to get myself a Civinfo sticker and find somewhere on the car to put it.

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
One of our kin is in Carrick :)

I'm over in the East. I suggest the lower part of the rear windscreen, thats where all the cool kids put theirs :)

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I used to live in East for a wee while. Lived on a permanent diet of Four Star Pizza, drunken visits to Arnolds for one of their dirty burgers and lots of Fuscos ice cream haha

Now this sticker.................I want to be a cool kid too!!!!! [smilie=tongue.gif]

But do you mean the lower part of the rear window which is above the spoiler or the perspex part below the spoiler? My chuffin back window is tinted above the spoiler so probably wouldnt be seen and Im not sure how a sticker would look on the lower part.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh ok ya twisted my arm. A new paid up supported member here.

See this flippin' peer pressure!!!!!!! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts