2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, joined this forum months ago and have gathered as much information from everyone here on civics as i can...and as of today am the proud owner of an 07 civic type r! delighted with it! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey thanks, i dont actually bring it home until monday night, got the payment etc completed today though! delighted it is on the way....it is a deep bronze metallic, very close to black, but lovely colour...also shopping around for good insurance quotes if i can! just test drove this one and loved it, cant wait until monday now!

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Welcome abroad!!!

Glad you joined up to gather info before purchasing, wish I did that :)

Great choice of colour. Look forward to seeing some pics once you've picked her up

:)

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
hey thanks, i dont actually bring it home until monday night, got the payment etc completed today though! delighted it is on the way....it is a deep bronze metallic, very close to black, but lovely colour...also shopping around for good insurance quotes if i can! just test drove this one and loved it, cant wait until monday now!
welcome along bud get pictures up,also dont let anybody else tell you different that deep bronze pearl is the fastest colour too :popcorn2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.