2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after loads of comtemplating and test driving I placed an order for a new 2012 Civic 2.2 ES in Gun Metal with radium 17" alloys!! Should have it next week!!

Can anyone offer any advise on where I could purchase Civic car mats other than Honda themselves?? (Thought it might be a bit cheaper)

Cheers all
Trevor

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have placed the order for my Executive with radium wheels end of January and I'm still waiting. It will arrive in week 24. Why does it takes so long?

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Also placed my order for a woodland green 2.2 ES last week and should be at the dealers in about 2 weeks:) I wanted white but I would have to wait till Aug-Sept so thats why I went for the green.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
That's ridiculous, why is it taking so long?

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
That's ridiculous, why is it taking so long?
The dealer said they could not get their hands on them fast enough. He's selling loads:rolleyes:. He showed me the order screen and only 10 white would be ready for Aug split between 190 honda dealers. Red would be mid July and only 8 of them were left. Most colours were only in single numbers.

Took me a while to like the 9G as I am a huge fan of the 8G but loads of people must like them as they cannot make them fast enough.

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts