2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone I orded last week a new honda civic 09 .
I wanted the black pearl but my mom insisted on the polished metal. The dealer showed us a piece of paper with the color but for me its not enough , I asked a picture (real one not a virtual pic) but he didnt have one and claim its a new color.
so I decied to turn civinfo forum:)
after long searching i found only one clear picture of polished metal civic and it was in exhibit.
I guess that some member of the forum has already bought polished metal civic and they could put some pics of it.

Im afraid that I wont like it so I wans to see it before its cames .

sorry for my borken english and thx for helping me out. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*** but i already seen those pics and im confused the first picture is way different from the others and I thought he didnt shot his civic in a good cam or weather so i wanted more higher resulotion pictures, so I can really know how it looks in reality.

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
Difficult one, in the brochure back in 2007 when I got mine Cosmic and Galaxy looked the same but in 'the flesh' they looked quite different.

It was some time later that I saw the dealer swatches that showed the difference better.

Being Honda you may have to wait a while

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw the accord polished metal but color on one car can look amazing and on the other horrible. I am frustraded...

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
Polished metal looks good in photos but I'm still drawn to my Galaxy. Galaxy is one of those colours, when clean, that sparkles and has a different hue depending on the sun and the viewing angle.

Plus it seems one of the stronger Honda paints.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From what I read Its quite different color . the pics posted in this theard is in poor quality...
I would be happy if you upload here some high resulotion daylight pics of your spaceship:) .

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
Being as I like living dangerously - - - Alabaster Silver always reminds me of the 1970's Cortina 1600E's

I'm gone >>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 - 20 of 29 Posts