2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks I've just joined the forum after purchasing a 57 plate Cr-v 2.2 Cdti EX.

We looked at about 4 before travelling from Glasgow all the way down to Liverpool to find the perfect car. The ones we seen prior had dents and poor interiors. Not surprising being family cars.

Bodywork and interior are in mint condition on ours. Came with full dealer history and has 5 months left of 12 month honda approved used warranty. Don't know if this warranty is transferrable to us as new owner. Car has 70k on the clock so barely broken In.

Just went to halfords and bought a shed load of autoglym products in 3 for 2 offer. I'll get some pictures up after I've went to town on it.

Looking forward to using the forum and seems like a friendly place so far.

Cheers
Garry

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
1,932 Posts
Welcome, sounds like you got yourself a CR-V in great condition.
Sure you and your family will enjoy it. :)

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: Garry & :welcome4: to :civinfo::top:

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Congrats! Most importantly- what colour?!

If you're new to Hondas, take care when washing! Lots of advice here on good technique like the 2 bucket method. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for welcome guys.

Re Jackw Its sparkle grey I think. The metallic blueish grey. Paint is in lovely condition. I've had 2 ej9 civics both 1.4s one was a tornado special edition in a lovely deep red. It always polished up nice. Had it 7 years and only failed mot once due to cracked number and plate lol

Yeh will have a good read re cleaning/polishing/waxing. I've always used the 2 bucket method when washing.

Quite impressed averaged 46mpg over 300 miles back up from Liverpool to Glasgow. Same as the a4 1.9 TDI quattro Ive just sold to get this.

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Looks lovely. I wanted Sparkle Grey when I bought my ES-T 2 years ago but wasn't available so settled for Deep Sapphire Blue. Enjoy....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks lovely. I wanted Sparkle Grey when I bought my ES-T 2 years ago but wasn't available so settled for Deep Sapphire Blue. Enjoy....
It really is such a lovely colour. Wife wanted a black one but once we seen this glistening in the sun it looked fantastic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts