1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Very nice

·
Now with Type R :)
172 Posts
Yep. I'll be in the market for a Type R hopefully around August 2010 so will wait and see how it looks. At i prefer Milano but my Type S is that colour so would probably go for White

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
Doesn't do anything for me much prefer the red

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Get some carbon P0rn, and a set of anthracite coloured wheels on it, and gimme a shout, I'm in!

Or alternatively stock, with splitters, and Champ White wheels - come find me :D

WIN..

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
the red and black interior would look ridiculous with the blue... and the red H

im a big fan of blue, hence my cts was blue, but this just doesn't say type R to me.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
More Pics.

Think it's a welcome addition to the current colours of Silver, Red, Black, White - with the sex'd up names of course (Alabaster, Crystal, Champ, and Milano).

That said Phoenix/Jordan Yellow would have been :twisted:

·
Onto my second Civic
469 Posts
The blue itself is a great colour but it does seem to conflict with the interior and the red 'H' badges. It looks good against the alloys however. It may grow on me but I think I'd take red, silver, white or black ahead of it.

·
OCD Detailer
297 Posts
Dont like it myself, especially dont think the blank n red interior goes with the blue, imo of course. I'm pretty sure when they did blue in the fd2 the red inserts were black, possbily a btr move.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Blue and red? Was the designer colour blind??

Dont like it myself but i am sure there will be people buying it!

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Dont like it myself, especially dont think the blank n red interior goes with the blue, imo of course. I'm pretty sure when they did blue in the fd2 the red inserts were black, possbily a btr move.
Yeah, spot on, maintaining the Red stitching - believe the car was Vivid Blue' also - bit more dashing IMO, there's a Type-S on the road next to mine, and it does look smart in the VB!

Love the blue, but this would have been better :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts