2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wife & Civics to support
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just to introduce myself as I am a new member and will be collecting our new civic 2.2 this Christmas. I have owned 6 Honda motorcycles previously and they have all been fantastic. Although this will be my first Honda car (owned Toyota's previously) my expectations are high. I'm hoping the build quality is up to the standards of their bikes.

So Merry Christmas to one and all and I will post again once I have opened the best ever Christmas present. (God knows how Santa's going to get it down the chimney)

·
Wife & Civics to support
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, by the way...

My previous Honda bikes in order are:- Honda MT50 Trials, CD185 commuter, CD200 Commuter, CM200 Custom, CX500 Sports, CDX750 Sports and at present I still own a Honda FMX650 supermoto. But unfortunately I am in the process of repairing it as 6 months ago a pedal cyclist cut out across my path causing me to swerve and crash. This resulted in multiple fractures to my shin and hand. Still I'm on the mend now and really looking forward to collecting the 2.2 civic. A couple of months more should also see me back on the Honda FMX650.

Thanks for the replies. Seems to be a really nice forum. Says a lot about the type of people that appreciate Honda's

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Hey - good choice in car and engine!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts