2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys & girls!

I've been lurking around the site for a few months gathering and absorbing as much info as possible before buying my first civic.

I must have driven about 12 before I settled on a facelifted 8th gen in polished metal.

Brought it from a main dealer, I got them too throw in parking sensors and new floor mats.

I had a mk1 focus for 10 years and it was a wretch to say goodbye to the focus, but after 112,000 miles it was time to let her go...

I love the auto headlights and auto windscreen wipers on the civic. The handling is very good, although I have cornered that fast as of yet (my focus cornered really well).

All the steering wheel controls are great and the ability to plug a USB stick with my music on into the arm rest USB connector is great.

A couple of pictures from the dealers forecourt below :)

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hi guys & girls!

I've been lurking around the site for a few months gathering and absorbing as much info as possible before buying my first civic.

I must have driven about 12 before I settled on a facelifted 8th gen in polished metal.

Brought it from a main dealer, I got them too throw in parking sensors and new floor mats.

I had a mk1 focus for 10 years and it was a wretch to say goodbye to the focus, but after 112,000 miles it was time to let her go...

I love the auto headlights and auto windscreen wipers on the civic. The handling is very good, although I have cornered that fast as of yet (my focus cornered really well).

All the steering wheel controls are great and the ability to plug a USB stick with my music on into the arm rest USB connector is great.

A couple of pictures from the dealers forecourt below :)

Very nice mate, congratulations :)

And :welcome4: to :civinfo: :top:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along mate, best colour as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts