2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but not new to Honda Civic...
I am now enjoying my 4th Civic!!
Just discovered this forum.....of civic minded people.
I live in east midlands but travel all over UK.
Regards...

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
but not new to Honda Civic...
I am now enjoying my 4th Civic!!
Just discovered this forum.....of civic minded people.
I live in east midlands but travel all over UK.
Regards...
Welcome to the best forum, the best spaceship driven by the best people:D:D

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome to Civicland, the place where people who drive civic's can talk freely and drool about their cars.

It's great fun - really!;)

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
Welcome to the forum, goose. I'm a female newcomer, like yourself, and have found the forum very helpful, indeed.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Welcome to you Goose !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Another Newbie!

I brought my first Honda Civic back in August last year, as a replacement to my Purple Rover 200, and am absolutely loving it! [smilie=tongue.gif] I love the fact that it's an unique, individual (like me!) and stands out from the crowd. Found this group, purely by accident - but glad I did. I like like-minded trekkies and their starship enterprises.

2007 1.8 EX Milano Red, brought from the fantastic Ryland Honda dealership in Cardiff!

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
I brought my first Honda Civic back in August last year, as a replacement to my Purple Rover 200, and am absolutely loving it! [smilie=tongue.gif] I love the fact that it's an unique, individual (like me!) and stands out from the crowd. Found this group, purely by accident - but glad I did. I like like-minded trekkies and their starship enterprises.

2007 1.8 EX Milano Red, brought from the fantastic Ryland Honda dealership in Cardiff!
And you got the best colour, welcome and lots of luck with your spaceship and enjoy it :D:D:D

·
"Bang Tidy"
91 Posts
GOOOOOOOSSSSSE... "take me to bed and loose me forever!!"

Welcome to the forum, blag yourself a sticker quick before they are all gone!

Sub.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts