2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
:hello2: and :welcome4:to the friendliest and most informative forum on the web!

You'll find all the info you need in the Wiki section and in the forums, but if you have any questions, ask away, we're all here to help! :D

Great to have you aboard, congratulations on the car, and read this before you take delivery.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
The week will drag - but it will be worth it! :D

I'm sure WC will be along in a minute with the car check list for you to take with you when you pick it up :D

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol cheers guys, much appreciated. Have either of you had punctures on yours? Cos there's no spare tyre is there and wondered how good the foam stuff is?

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
foam gets mixed reviews, especially as it virtually guarantees that you need a new tyre :(

A lot of owners go for getting a spare wheel (about £100), but obviously the downside is loosing the space in the boot :(

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Hello and welcome, great choice in car, you'll love the type S, great colour as well ....... only cause it looks like NHB, only kidding.

Is it new? if so it'll be one of the last in that colour ........ a future classic :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello and welcome, great choice in car, you'll love the type S, great colour as well ....... only cause it looks like NHB, only kidding.

Is it new? if so it'll be one of the last in that colour ........ a future classic :)

Yeah its new,they only had 3 colours left available as they've apparantly stopped or slowed production down massively due to how things are at the moment.

Yeah wasn't sure i'd chosen the right colour but since i've seen some photos i'm v happy. Plus the only other options were bluey silver or grey.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Bronze is a lovely colour, I like the way it changes when it catches the light. Welcome to the forums!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Hello and welcome..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts