2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just took the plunge and picked up a 2007 milano red CTR.
Came with a few mods that push it to 226 bhp although undecided as to whether I'm keeping them all due to how loud the system is.
It has HKS RSK induction, Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold, Milltek exhaust, ECUTek 4 way map.

At the moment no plans for any further mods but do need to sort out some paintwork issues, it has the usual lacquer peel plus a few marks here and there.
Will be having a good scan through the forum but no doubt will post questions as I need more info (y)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
2010 Milano Red FN2 Type R GT #R22063
323 Posts
Welcome! Always good to see another FN2 in the group! That's going to be a good deal quicker than my standard one. The lacquer isn't difficult for a paint shop to fix, but they might recommend a partial respray just to do the car justice. I've seen some very good results out of a place in Nuneaton called "Uncle Keith's Paint Shop", I'd say give them a call if you're in the Midlands area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen some very good results out of a place in Nuneaton called "Uncle Keith's Paint Shop", I'd say give them a call if you're in the Midlands area.
Cheers for the suggestion, but sadly a bit far for me as I'm in the North East lol. Isn't he the guy that's based near to Dynodaze? Think I might have seen some of his work on Facebook if so (y)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys :)

·
Registered
2010 Milano Red FN2 Type R GT #R22063
323 Posts
Cheers for the suggestion, but sadly a bit far for me as I'm in the North East lol. Isn't he the guy that's based near to Dynodaze? Think I might have seen some of his work on Facebook if so (y)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys :)
Yeah he's 2 doors up from them, he's got YouTube channel too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah seen he does some good work but it's a canny trek for me lol. Probably going to see if I can find a mint rear bumper with minimal fade (tough ask) or get somewhere local to do the work, whichever proves easier/cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts