2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Been browsing the forum the last few days but haven't introduced myself, Picked up my new FN2 on tuesday and love it, Always liked them but ended up getting a corsa VXR before this which was pretty fun.

My names Dan and I'm based in Essex (sounds like a line off take me out :lol: ) I also own a forum based in the Essex region Essex Car Forum - hopefully thats fine to state on here as its no competition to Civinfo and purely for those who enjoy meeting in the Essex region and viewing some alternative cars.

I've posted some pics of my old car and new car here -

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery/69781-my-new-fn2-type-r.html#post1119168

Look forward to using the forum more and no doubt i'm gonna be spending some money after looking at some of the current project threads.

Thanks

·
Vendor
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dan & welcome to the forum.:)
Thanks, see we both had the VXR's before I think I PM'd you on Type-R owners the other week before I got mine, appreciated all your comments by the way. ;)

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Thanks, see we both had the VXR's before I think I PM'd you on Type-R owners the other week before I got mine, appreciated all your comments by the way. ;)
Yeah you did. Hope you enjoy the new car as much as you have the corsa. ;)

·
Vendor
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah you did. Hope you enjoy the new car as much as you have the corsa. ;)
I hope I do, seems like I will.. without being cheeky you got pro race 1.2s? if so mind if I ask how much they set you back? :)

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome Dan hope your enjoying the difference in the power delivery compared to the Corsa.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts