2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Picked up my Milano FN2 yesterday, its number 924 on an 07 plate, one previous owner and in great condition on 36K miles the interior is unmarked I am really pleased with it

I'm no stranger to forums or Honda, I've lost count but this is probably around my tenth Civic, I was on Honda Evs back in the day and also on CL, I've also owned a Prelude VTI and my last car was a Corolla T-Sport

I would like to make a few changes to the FN2 so hoping you guys can help me out...

Everyone seems to do a black on red theme so I'm homping to stay a little bit more stealthy and go silver and red for the time being, I dont like unwanted attention so I'm seriously considering removing all the exterior R badges but not sure if this would look daft with the R badges staying on the interior, any comments on this?

I'd like to to do the calipers in silver, any guides etc on here please?

I'm considering swapping out the front grill for a FL Type-S item with silver H badge and the lower silver peice, need to look into this a bit more though

Also is the rear badge removable as mine is scraped where somone has been opening the boot with keys in there hands, might swap it for standard silver badge or is it part of the whole perspex centre peice?

Thanks for any advice, just to add this is site is great, so much info I've spent hours browsing so far!

·
Sharpshooter
224 Posts
Hi and welcome mate!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts