2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have burned reflector in my fog lights (made by previous owner), and I want to buy new ones. Where is the best place to buy online? I live in Norway, so international shipping is a must! :)

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Hello! I have burned reflector in my fog lights (made by previous owner), and I want to buy new ones. Where is the best place to buy online? I live in Norway, so international shipping is a must! :)
Would help if you could tell us which model Civic you have :)

·
The Red Devil
481 Posts
Hehe, sorry! 2006 1.8 FK2
The first place to look is Lings Honda Lings Honda Parts | Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda who supply a comprehensive range of original parts. It's usually quite expensive, but you can get everything you need and they do international shipping.

I would however recommend Coxmotorparts Buy Genuine Honda Parts, Honda Car Parts & Honda Spare Parts Online who are used by quite a few members on here (and do a Civinfo discount). I can't say for certain whether they would do international shipping, and while the part isn't listed on their website, they can get hold of these for you - so an email to them wouldn't hurt at all.

If not Honda OEM bits then you could also try fleebay...

Cheers,

Stuart

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Just a thought, but if you found the items you were looking for, and the seller doesn't ship abroad, why not get them sent to a member on here who is willing to post them to you (obviously at your cost) ?

I belong to an MG forum and I've sent a few items to a guy in Mexico and also to a guy in Spain.

Works well :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts