2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just upgraded the forum software to the new vbulletin 3.7. There are loads of new features, so please have a look around.

Some stuff might have changed a bit (in particular the thread prefixes, which had to be a complete re-write) and may not work as expected. If you see any real bugs or omissions, please let me know here.

I don't expect it to be perfect, and I know I have missed some stuff out, so I will endeavour to get it right over the next couple of weeks or so.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I like the way the thumbnails now open; trouble is I keep pressing the back button and ending up on the thread I've just viewed. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once the image has popped up, click anywhere off the image to close it.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Just when you thought the forum could not get any better,
Pottsy does it again[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Top new features for users (I think):

1) Click on a thumbnail

2) Check out the new user profile pages (click on my username for example). Several new things here!

3) Observe the possibility to Thank others for good posts

There is more, but these 3 really stand out.

:D

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Well done Pottsy! It looks great:)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Well I noticed I also have a Album possibility even without beeing a supporter (yet).
Looks really great!

Thanks!

Yes, this is available to all users.

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
I've been doing that too Allan. We'll get used to it. :)

The 'Thanks' feature seems like a good addition. :)
Same here! But I think it is a good addition - I like it. :cool:

Pottsy does it again - where would we be without you??

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
The 'Latest Posts' information box now sticks out further as the 'Thanks' box has been added and this means I have to move the screen sideways to fully display it.

If I purchased a widescreen monitor would that solve the problem or should I set up the screen resolution differently (I currently have it set to 1024x768)?

PS: I've just changed it to 1280x960 and it fits nicely, but the text is much smaller. Need a bigger screen now!!

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I must say after a couple of days using it, it seems like a great improvement. :)

There are quite a few new additions that I find very useful. :D

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The 'Latest Posts' information box now sticks out further as the 'Thanks' box has been added and this means I have to move the screen sideways to fully display it.

If I purchased a widescreen monitor would that solve the problem or should I set up the screen resolution differently (I currently have it set to 1024x768)?

PS: I've just changed it to 1280x960 and it fits nicely, but the text is much smaller. Need a bigger screen now!!
I've fixed the issue for you, and yes you need a new Dell 30" monitor:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts