2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ed and I am from Cardiff. I have just sould my NHB EP3 2 days ago because buying a CW FN2.

I have got a very reasonable deal with my wife relatives which can't be resisted and so sadly the EP3 has to go.

I am driving a Honda Jazz at the moment(2 days so far) and already miss the VTEC:(!!

Although I will not have my car until end of this week/ early next week, but i already bought some replacement bulb from Mr JP( i must be mad)

I also took off a few parts before i sold the EP3 such as skunk2 gear knob and ultralight red wheel nuts etc and going to fit on the new car as soon as i have the car.

Anyway Great froum and lots of useful information!!

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Hi & Welcome to the forum mate.

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking getting Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 in white, but for a low mileage example which is way over my budget, they overpriced in my opionin.It is not as special and sporty as well.

so my choice was only down to CW FN2 or Megene 250 in white!!

But i chose FN2 in the end !!!

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
Welcome mate

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome Ed...

·
COTM September 2012
885 Posts
Welcome to Civinfo

I'm down your part of the word in 2 weeks, taking the car to Llandow for a track day.

How do you find the FN2 against the EP3 ?

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had the ep3 for 4 years and still feel proud that I own one of greatest hatchback. No doubt that the vtec is more punchy in the ep3 but i am sure I will be happy with my choice as fn2 is a more grow up car as a lot of *** say.

Power: ep3 is better(more raw)
Suspension: ep is better again
Comfort: fn2 for sure
The thing is cw fn2 is rare, lol main reason I bought one

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also forgot to mention there is a lot doggy ep3 in my area and make my ep3 look cheap, so time to change

1 - 20 of 23 Posts