2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fronts need replacing.
Car just passed 40000km and this is first change.
Anyone running them?
Uniroyal Rainsport 3.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
nope but i heard very good things about these! incredible wet grip - very good dry grip - comfy - quiet

·
Off-Road Nut!!!
303 Posts
Got a set on mine. Good from the start but after 1000 miles or so even better.
Soft sidewall so you get a little movement but the grip is great.
Mine are the standard ones but they do XL so they would be a little firmer.
They have made a noticeable improvement to the ride of my Type S. :smile3:
One thing though, they look a bit odd fitted as the tread on one side is the opposite
way round. Plays havoc with my OCD. :)

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
i nearly got these but heard they wear out quickly as they are a softer tyre, many people said the grips was great though just that they didn't last long.

·
Veedub
525 Posts
I'm looking around for some front tyres for my SR. Current tyres are the originals Yokohamas. They've done 16k and now less than 2mm. Anybody tried anything with better results?

·
Veedub
525 Posts
I've opted for a couple of Goodyear vector 4 seasons gen 2 and after the first 200 miles, I will say, well impressed, smooth and quiet too!! But that is just the start, lets see how they fair out after 1k miles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just put a full set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4's on my Civic and its like driving a different car over the standard Yokahama's. Quieter, more comfortable and better handling wet or dry. And wins most of the tyre tests in the latest magazines too. Get them from Black Circles and save a fortune.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts