2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just bough Honda FRV EX 58 2.2 cdti model and am pleased with it.I am really surprised why this was not very popular as having owned zafira a few years ago can say that FRV IS much better....

only nagging me is that rear wiper when not in use stays vertical blocking rear vision...is it the default position ...

guess so as owner manual photo also shows it like that but any comments welcome...

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Have just bough Honda FRV EX 58 2.2 cdti model and am pleased with it.I am really surprised why this was not very popular as having owned zafira a few years ago can say that FRV IS much better....

only nagging me is that rear wiper when not in use stays vertical blocking rear vision...is it the default position ...

guess so as owner manual photo also shows it like that but any comments welcome...
Yes it is. It stands in a vertical position, at least it does not collect dirt on the blade when not used.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really enjoying the high seating position and smooth power delivery ...

Ok one more as this is Ex model it comes with Honda hands free kit but the mic is missing any ideas about from I can source this...Thanks..non on flea bay...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts