1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya
My names Debbie - Im 21 - drive a Black Honda Civic 1.4

Work for JCB and have my own business

Ex mechanic, been working on cars since I was 15. Hoping to be starting to help out Willie at Meercat exhausts (custom made exhausts)when he needs a hand Meercat exhausts | Facebook

He's currently working with Nissan GTR and people come from all over the country to have an exhaust made by him.

Started using the forum more recently so thought I'd introduce myself!

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Welcome will he be working on a exhaust for your 1.4 as ive got 1 aswell and wouldnt mind a upgrade : D

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome will he be working on a exhaust for your 1.4 as ive got 1 aswell and wouldnt mind a upgrade : D
If he lets me I'll do it myself lol! I was originally going to fit and modify a type r exhaust but its not a bright idea - plus all the type r peoples are going for one pipe so I'll just go for a cat back myself and get those horrid blanked out exhaust triangles sorted! - maybe a type r rear bumper...

I was thinking of creating a build thread so when I get it done you can have a sneaky look!

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
If he lets me I'll do it myself lol! I was originally going to fit and modify a type r exhaust but its not a bright idea - plus all the type r peoples are going for one pipe so I'll just go for a cat back myself and get those horrid blanked out exhaust triangles sorted! - maybe a type r rear bumper...

I was thinking of creating a build thread so when I get it done you can have a sneaky look!
Single is the future espically for our little engine haha so you havent got the type S with the type R kit already on the bad times. Ive got it but got silly plastic inserts quite funny to look at if you notice them not alot of people do. But yeah get on it and start a thread give us some ideas : D good luck

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Single is the future espically for our little engine haha so you havent got the type S with the type R kit already on the bad times. Ive got it but got silly plastic inserts quite funny to look at if you notice them not alot of people do. But yeah get on it and start a thread give us some ideas : D good luck

Everytime I see a civic i'm always checking out its exhausts for poor spec plastic!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts