2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey what's up, another "new guy" and i'm from Chicago. I'm rockin a 2006 fg2 si I believe the actual color name is rallye red. -sorry i'm not cool, no Red H for me haha. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself. Here's some pics..... btw, these rims have just been replaced, i will try to put pics of the car with the new wheels when i get a chance.

Ps. quick question for the type r guys (FN2)..... what motion does your windshield wipers work? like do they flow left to right together or does one wipe towards the left and the other to the right kind of away from each other?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome man... have been to your windy city...got lost in caprini green now there was an experience...love your car ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
welcome aboard :D

wipers are both hinged at the outside edges, so wipe away from each other, than back towards each other :)

(repeat until fade, as they say :D)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Welcome,

Looks like we have the same wiper design as you do.

I don´t drive really slow (always legally of course, but not real slow), but Chicago is the only city in the world I keep getting people beeping at me with their horn for being too slow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts