2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Im new, my names ashley and i drive a black FN2 with a quite abit of mods already on the car and i have a list of mods to still to get for it 馃槀

I cant seem to upload any pics at the moment so ill get some up asap!

im on tein springs at the moment and im just looking at tein super street coilovers? Any good or bad things about these??

Thanks ash

Banned
Hello and welcome to the forum mate :)

I'm sure someone on the forum previously owned that FN2, that number plate looks familiar!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks dude and you most likely will have seen it, jacob was the gent that perviously owned it. Great buy as i have alot of plans for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator
Welcome to :civinfo: from just down the A1.

The Suspension section has plenty of threads re: coil overs and alternatives. Meister's are popular, some options are on offer...

Enjoy your steed.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks ABP and yeah it his old r. Thanks alot! Just looking into coilovers at the mo! Not sure what to pick! :/

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks bro and yeah its an EZ LIP but i didnt like how it sat underneath so its on top at the moment but mugen kits going on shortly :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah defo i mean some reps are pretty close to the genuine kit! I guess its if your bothered whether its gen or not :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah om not bothered either tbh ma! Theres some decent non gen ones around that ill happly purchase!

Redline Monster
Hello Ashley & welcome to Civinfo - Nice Car well done

1 - 20 of 24 Posts