2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Joined the forum as I am looking to buy into the civic brigade as I am fed up with the poor quality and high prices of many of the alternatives.

My current ride is a MK5 TDI 4 motion golf which I have had since new and I must say that VW build quality is going down the pan.

I am due to change soon and am looking at a type S GT 3 door but am a bit confused over the options.

Am I right in thinking is comes with the deep front and rear spoilers & side skirts as standard and that colour coding is an option?

I am looking at the sat nav upgrade and also 18" alloys but if the bodykit is extra then the satnav might have to go.

I have looked at the honda website and "built" my car there but the options are different to those listed in the brochure I have from the dealer.

Does anyone have any tips on what toys to get or pics of a standard type S on 18".

Forums looking good and hope to spend alot more time on here.

Cheers

Jambrok

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Hi Jambrok Welcome, you have come to the right place to find the answers you want

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Welcome Jambrok

If you have a look in the wiki here

Civic photos - Type S - Civinfo Wiki

There are a few pictures of the Type S.

The Bronze one has the optional front & rear splitters (these are extra) and the 18" Blade alloys.

The Silver one (my car) is pretty much standard, with the exception of having optional side body protectors & mudflaps. Mine has the standard 17" wheels.

There are pictures, particularly in the gallery section of colour coded Civics - The grey trim around the wheelarches/side skirts/bumpers is how they come from the factory, although as FWH as said, either your dealer or bodyshop could colour code them for you if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts