1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
not nice

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
anybody not read the several articles where they say the test mules that have been seen are heavily disguised and therefore not entirely the same as the finished article?

I've not seen the finished article whereas I know of quite a few who have and say its not bad at all.

it'll no doubt have the 'corporate face' as all new vehicles do, along with the usual 2012 upgrades/toys. wait and see

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
oh gods no! even less rear window!

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
What's with the "shark fin" above the rear window?!? I don't like that at all, they need to ensure the antenna is incorporated in the back glass or something!!!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
im guessing my cr-z isnt going to be the only honda with a shark fin soon, looks like it still has the rear split screen, and the back looks extened

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
If you keep staring at them then close your eyes... you can see The words better paint??;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Meh, I want the American versions, they look a lot nicer. If not here's hoping there's a more aggressive-looking 3 door version.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Keyless entry anyone?? :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
If you believe the auto express rubbish then you will believe anything. As NH Dan wisely said, "wait and see" ;);)

Reactions: mryanski and NH Dan
1 - 20 of 167 Posts