2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

from the article:
It rides on 19-inch glossy black alloy wheels with red accents matching the brake calipers which on the front axle work with Brembo 350mm drilled discs. Underneath the hood is a four-cylinder 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine rated at more than 280 HP (206 kW) which will be enough for a top speed of 167 mph (270 km/h).

5 pictures and full article

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
In the type R thread with circa 40 posts if not more after it was posted?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Leaked image of the new type r production car not the concept

Leaked image of the new type r production car not the concept ahead of the full launch from geneva on monday. Wish i had 30k.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,420 Posts
Merged into correct area with original

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Can not believe they have spent all that money on advertising then don't bring it to production just pure madness to me.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New Honda Civic Type R - Official Pictures of Production Model

Here's the first full-body picture of Honda's new Civic Type R hot hatch. It shows the Type R standing next to the updated Civic hatchback and Tourer.

5 pictures in the gallery

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Not a fan. Also why no 3 door version?

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Sorry - but that just doesn;t do it for me - far toop Barry Boy - especially that rear spoiler and front splitter - looks like it's crashed through Halfords or Ripspeed on the way to the photo shoot...

Reactions: Ry_B

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
concept looked awesome... this, hmmmm. I'm seriously in the market for a new hot hatch but I'm going to have to go along and think long and hard if I can get a test drive organised.

Reactions: Ry_B

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
New Honda Civic Type R - Official Pictures of Production Model

Here's the first full-body picture of Honda's new Civic Type R hot hatch. It shows the Type R standing next to the updated Civic hatchback and Tourer.

5 pictures in the gallery

That's the picture with 19" wheels on the front and 16" on the back! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts