2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thinking as the new Jazz is due to go on sale very shortly, should we perhaps have a section on the forum for the new car and information on it, similar to the Accord section?

It would be useful for current Civic owners who are maybe thinking of downsizing to the Jazz, and it would enable them to obtain the lastest info from the dealers on the forum and any new owner's experiences.

Imagine it, learning all about that great little new car and being on the forum at the same time. How could you get better than that?:D

Any thoughts and ideas, post away!

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Just thinking as the new Jazz is due to go on sale very shortly, should we perhaps have a section on the forum for the new car and information on it, similar to the Accord section?

It would be useful for current Civic owners who are maybe thinking of downsizing to the Jazz, and it would enable them to obtain the lastest info from the dealers on the forum and any new owner's experiences.

Imagine it, learning all about that great little new car and being on the forum at the same time. How could you get better than that?:D

Any thoughts and ideas, post away!
Great idea, I for one would be interested as the wife may be looking in a year or so, having the info and hopefully peoples experiences before we buy would be great.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes please, then I can stay here legitimately

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well Done!

I am known for my good ideas. But they only come about as frequently as Haley's Comet!:D

Nought wrong with old Haley - met my wife 'cos of the 86' one (yes, still the current Mrs Greedy).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts