2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

New owner here down in Kent.

Have previously been a Rover enthusiast having A couple of ZR's and a Coupe Turbo.

Thoroughly enjoying the Type R, but hating the throttle tapping for fuel economy!

·
4,233 Posts
Hi KowlosG.
Welcome to CivInfo and the wonderful world of Honda mate.
Bit more info would be good. Kent is a big place as the Garden of England, and there have been numerous versions of the Type R, which I believe mostly bring a smile to owners' faces good 'n proper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi and welcome fellow red badge enthusiast they certainly do make you grin usually from ear to ear as for the mpg don't worry about it just enjoy the driving ?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But providing additional information would mean that I'd have to admit to living in Tonbridge which isn't something to be very proud of! Haha.

Type R is a little vague and for the reason that I didn't want to wonder in shouting Mugen. No. 62 to be precise!

The grin is always real, but another car shall be acquired for a daily!

·
Super Moderator
1,286 Posts
Welcome.

Join the TypeRowners.co.uk forum as well for more CTR stuff.
We have a group on there based around Sussex, Kent & Surrey and have occasional meets.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guys.

Ironically, I was at the opening round of the BTCC at Brands and participate in Sim Racing with my own rig, so will have to hit you up on that :grin2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts