2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

new i-vtec owner slash driver

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  radmac1 
#1 ·
Hi,
I am a new owner of Civic 1.8 Sport. Just switched from '98 opel/vauxhall vectra 2.0 sedan. Apart from more space in front row - everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is an upgrade! yeah!

#8 ·
WOW!
that IS a warm welcome! and you are all right - Civic is light years away from '98 vectra.
I hope to keep Civic for as long as I can! Or, money allowing, upgrade sometime to sth bigger from Honda family - but only if they introduce si-fi looks.

I know there are a lot of good cars, perhaps better in handling, perhaps better in power-wise performance etc etc. BUT YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE LOOKS OF A SPACESHIP READY TO TAKE OFF! I hope I made my point :D

and funny bit - whoever I tell I got new Civic they ask - UFO one?

#10 ·
is'n that a first thing you suppose to do when you get behind this awesome steering-wheel? Ok, maybe you should wait a bit to get the temperature and lubrication right... and then do it untill your grin gets behind your ears... or a bit futher ;)

#14 ·
Yeach, that is rouhly what I meant. Seen it on TopGear recently - Captain Slow seems to like it a lot. I hope Honda will get some more choices of power - I assume this one has 136 HP which is not that much of a "fun" I would expect of Honda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.