2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After finally finishing unpacking my latest Jap shipment yesterday and looking around my absolutely huge stores cage.. I'm pretty short on room ( Have an Imminent delivery of Koyo and OZ's coming too )

In order to clear some old stock I'm doing a few special offers as below.. These offers are on a first come first served basis and will not be repeated once sold - Some items may be ex demo and I'll make a note of these as such :)

4 X HKS RSK Racing Suction Kits RRP.308+VAT / OFFER PRICE £275+VAT
( A couple of these have been on display in my reception so may not have the plastic wrapping ) 1 sold/ 3 remaining

7 X PITWORK oil filters... JDM BABY!! As used by the Japanese Touring Cars and used for years by us on our monster demo cars OFFER PRICE £10.50+VAT per filter

1 X Ex Display J's Racing Rad Cap - Doesnt have any packaging ,,good condition OFFER PRICE £25+VAT **** SOLD ****

1 X AEM SHORT RAM INDUCTION KIT ..Last one and will not be re-stocked ( The price of these has more than doubled this year!! ) £125+VAT

1 X HKS Legamax Exhaust System - Been on display but Perfect Condition - £680+VAT OFFER PRICE.. This has original box and packaging we can courier or fit it here..ask for quote!

1 X HKS Panel Filter for the FN2 - Used for display purposes at shows..NO BOX but filter still in inner wrapping £25+VAT

1 X HKS Fujiyama zip up Hoodie in XL - No longer made..This is the last one we have! £26+VAT

HKS Fujiyama Short Sleeved T-Shirts ..2 of each in Medium , Large and Extra Large £15+VAT each

COSWORTH Short sleeved T-shirts , 3 x Medium , 3 x Large and 3 x XXL avaliable ..really smart quality(in my opinion they come up small so go up a size ) £7.50+VAT each

COSWORTH Long sleeved T-Shirts , 3 x XL , 11 x Medium , 3 x Large avaliable £7.50+VAT each

These offers are merely to clear some space in my stores ..First Come First Served basis and subsidised postage will be charged ..Anyone wanting something but waiting on payday..Please PM me - AS AND WHEN I COME ACROSS MORE BITS I WILL ADD TO THIS THREAD :) X

01797 228934 to order / PM or E-mail me [email protected]

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TEAMTECH RAMPAC HARNESS in Purple - 5 point :) We have these in Fuujin and I used to have a blue set in my old EP3 .. These should be £250+vat per harness but they are no longer in date for competition use ( fine for road use though ) £125+VAT Per Harness

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Really Nuno.. Are you bored today?!!

I have lots of Japanese friends that I have not managed to offend so far .. Although you may also note in Wikipedia that the Japanese people are very apathetic about this.. my title refers to a container full of boxes though lol..none of which have complained to me as yet ;)!!!

i learned this in a forum. I wrote "Jap" and same japonese almost "kill" me.
I didn't know that was a ofense to the japonese. I wrote that many times.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
I'll take a HKS RSK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts