·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
aw they'd just got it looking alright, too :(

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even the designer lost the will to live as he dropped off the feature line to the front arch...
Was holding back from buying until i see real pics of the new Jazz. Now I've seen it, current gen Si in white gets my money!

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Better than previous, trying to look like a Cross between the EP3 at the rear and new Civic at the front

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
With a CR-V bonnet. I think I'll reserve judgment until I see one for real.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
I am quite looking forward to this, I quite like the way the new jazz will look. Plus I am very keen to see how Honda go about there interpretation of the duel clutch transmission.

·
Registered
34 Posts
So will this 'small' Honda dwarf my CR-V?

·
Registered
331 Posts
2014 replacement jazz

So,when does it actually come out,have been to local honda dealers - they seem to think it could be the end of 2014.
The mags:such as autocar/autoexpress consider it to be earlier than that,anyone got an opinion Am very interest in what I've seen upto now!

·
Registered
13 Posts
The new Jazz was released in New Zealand last month and it is light years ahead of the previous model. In the flesh it is quite stylish (Though the Mugen Kit is a bit over the top) and extremely well supplied both with safety features and equipment levels, indeed for some models is better spec'ed than the Civic hatch. As a bonus it is model for model cheaper than the previous edition. I haven't had a test drive yet but by all accounts the steering is sharper and the ride has improved over the previous offering.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts