2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just bought my first ever Honda, a 2004 Jazz SE, today and love it. I am also very happy that I found this site and that it has a dedicated Jazz forum.
So thanks guys. :D

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Welcome to the forum:)

you may notice that the forum is really for the current gen civic
however we have just started a new Jazz section - hopefully it will be of use.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Welcome, just a suggestion but you may wish to change your picture. A picture of Neil Lennon putting the middle finger up is not in good taste of this site.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the madness

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Was born in Kirkcaldy, work in Dunfermline and Support Celtic!!
To be honest if I didn't follow the tic I'd be a Pars fan.
Jings you are a rare bread from that neck of the woods and other end of the scale with the Pars lol

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
so where are you from and who do you support, assuming you do support a football team.
Well my profile says Edinburgh, but i'm in a place called Longniddry, in East Lothian. I am however a Newcastle United Supporter. My Dad used to play professional Football so I've been brought up on Football. Was almost drowned by John McGlin in the Hearts dressing room when I was a baby

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well my profile says Edinburgh, but i'm in a place called Longniddry, in East Lothian. I am however a Newcastle United Supporter. My Dad used to play professional Football so I've been brought up on Football. Was almost drowned by John McGlin in the Hearts dressing room when I was a baby
Longniddry, nice golf course there, I believe.
I'll not even mention the Toon Army!!!!
And as for John McGlynn, he's the manager of the Rovers!!!!!
And you think I'm mixed up [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Longniddry, nice golf course there, I believe.
I'll not even mention the Toon Army!!!!
And as for John McGlynn, he's the manager of the Rovers!!!!!
And you think I'm mixed up [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Yeah if you like Golf. I live right next to it and can't stand it. Especially the people who can't hit a ball properly. Have a nice big bucket of some of the best balls you can buy basically hit once and lost.

Lol! I picked the toon myself coming from a family where my mother is from the east end of Glasgow and a catholic so you know who I was urged to support and a father from Edinburgh that used to buy rangers strips just to get on my mums nerves I think.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah if you like Golf. I live right next to it and can't stand it. Especially the people who can't hit a ball properly. Have a nice big bucket of some of the best balls you can buy basically hit once and lost.

Lol! I picked the toon myself coming from a family where my mother is from the east end of Glasgow and a catholic so you know who I was urged to support and a father from Edinburgh that used to buy rangers strips just to get on my mums nerves I think.
So why not go for Hibs or Hearts?
Do you think we should move this conversation to somewhere else? I don't want to upset more people!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts