2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
J's Racing from Sumo Power..New Delivery imminent!!

As your only official supplier of J's Racing in the UK ..I am pleased to advise we have a new delivery of J's Racing about to sail into port in the next week or so :)

SPECIAL JANUARY PRE-ORDER OFFERS ..

If you order in advance of my shipment arriving( Small deposit will secure any item until payday ) I am offering the parts below with a nice tidy pre-order discount..

FN2 Front Strut £199+vat - Pre Order £174.99+vat 3 avaliable

FN2 Rear Tow Hook £129+vat -Pre Order £105+vat 2 avaliabe

FN2 Type V FRP Bonnet £790+vat Pre Order £755+vat 1 avaliable ****SOLD****

FN2 Rain Guards for Type V Bonnet £235+vat Pre Order £205+vat 1 set avaliable ***SOLD****

FN2 C304 Stainless Steel Exhaust System £790+vat Pre Order £749+vat 1 avaliable

So.. If you fancy saving a few quid on some smart J's Parts then shout me nice and early..get your deposit down and in a week or so you'll have some shiney new parts..yay!!

Cazza xx 01797 228934 PM , Email me ([email protected]) or gimme a call

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Jezza, just hand it over I'll look after it :)
No your're not having it, and I'm leaving at home when I come down with Ryan, you have this thing you when you say, "oh have you seen these we've got in stock" and pull out some amazing Rays from the stock room, and proceed with "I can get them to offer it up to the car to see what you think" that makes me want to ruin my bank balance (again) when I come to see you! :D

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol..What can I say , Its my job :) Although them there Rays are still possibly the coolest thing ever..FACT!!

Ive got a nice old FN2 exhaust here you can take home with you :)

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Lol..What can I say , Its my job :) Although them there Rays are still possibly the coolest thing ever..FACT!!

Ive got a nice old FN2 exhaust here you can take home with you :)
I wouldn't go that far lol and I will take the consolation prize home aswell :)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
OH NO! I wish to unsee this!

I feel my wallet lightening! LOL

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tis there my friend..etched into your mind.. ( I am waving my hands around in a mind readery mystic meg kinda way )..Now calllll the nice lady and give her card deeeeeetails!!! Lol!!!
OH NO! I wish to unsee this!

I feel my wallet lightening! LOL

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
£150+vat for our bodyshop to paint and finish :) They do a good job too :)
I've seen there work and it is good and £150 is less than I paid my local Bodyshop who didn't do anywhere near as good a job!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Front Strut make much of a difference to the handling without the rear?

Would it take TDi long to fit?

Thanks

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the front strut , rear pillar and floor bar on mine (I also have an RPB coming on this shipment ) You'll need to check with TDI re fitting but it usually takes around half hour of so as you need to cut some of the plastic trim under the bonnet as opposed to just bolting on for the FN , It looks all tidy once its on though and is a simple job x
Front Strut make much of a difference to the handling without the rear?

Would it take TDi long to fit?

Thanks

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I have the front strut , rear pillar and floor bar on mine (I also have an RPB coming on this shipment ) You'll need to check with TDI re fitting but it usually takes around half hour of so as you need to cut some of the plastic trim under the bonnet as opposed to just bolting on for the FN , It looks all tidy once its on though and is a simple job x
Handling? any difference?

Thanks

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is noticible although Its not gonna totally change your life, I will be honest but then I am a girl and I'm more interested in how cool I look in my Prada's in my rearview mirror!!Plus I have the full set fitted and not just the front.

There are a lot of others that have just the front fitted so there'll be plenty of other opinion about though :) x

Handling? any difference?

Thanks

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
whats that? rain guards for 100 quid? i'll take em lol :)

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ah stop being so tight and get some ordered our Tim!!

BONNET AND RAINGUARDS HAVE MR BANANAS_33's name on em and I am also down to TWO STRUTS ..

The Exhaust is a bargain..If only I could get away with making my kiddie wear ear plugs on every car journey I'd have it!

Just checking through my Manifest to see what else I have coming :)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
its all about the power at the moment ;) any jdm wheels in that box of tricks though?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts