2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm Stuart, from the Isle of Wight.

I currently have a Renault Clio (54 reg) but just order a Civic EX with concert pack option.

Its in Milano red.

Anything i should know.

Delivery is first 2 weeks of october.

Stuart

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
The first thing you should know is that without fail you will be looking at this site every day....from now on, there is no way out. :lol:

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thiswilldo said:
The first thing you should know is that without fail you will be looking at this site every day....from now on, there is no way out. :lol:
:) excellent, and thanks jazz

I used to use a rover forum when i had my metro gti a few years back, loved it, learnt so much, but clio forums are just crap.

This one however, learnt loads this evening already!

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Hi Stu, spend as long as you need with our collection day checklist, looks like watching for paint damage around the front or rear lights is starting to rear its ugly head, just checked mine today and I have one on the rear driver side... at least you'll be well prepared after reading everything on this great site :)

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Welcome stu to one of the best forums in existance :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
stu_iow said:
thiswilldo said:
:) excellent, and thanks jazz

I used to use a rover forum when i had my metro gti a few years back, loved it, learnt so much, but clio forums are just crap.

This one however, learnt loads this evening already!
Stu you should have had at look on www.cliosport.net/ if you wanted any info on clios, friendly site full of good info. Anyway welcome to civinfo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
what bdm

stu just looked you up on introdoce yourself and you must work same place as me,[ simon haddons internal mover] i`ve got the black civic with ivory interior usually parked out front or rear carpark :?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi and a big warm welcome to the forum. Wise choice choosing the Civic :lol:

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: what bdm

mike lufc said:
stu just looked you up on introdoce yourself and you must work same place as me,[ simon haddons internal mover] i`ve got the black civic with ivory interior usually parked out front or rear carpark :?
Well well, small world.

I am one of the new starters (sorry for the chaos!!) I am on Build (Will be group M9), so i will be parking in Natwest carpark.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Hi stu hope your delivary date holds, mines back 3 weeks to 29th Oct

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
By the way great colour, soon be catching up with NH Black.

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Telboy said:
By the way great colour, soon be catching up with NH Black.
It is the best colour in my opinion. Civic is available in one to many shades of grey, so they will be common i think.

Still looking good for a 1/2nd october. The dealer phoned 2 days ago telling me the add on parts are being ordered this week for the car.

·
Registered
22 Posts

stu_iow said:
mike lufc said:
Well well, small world.

I am one of the new starters (sorry for the chaos!!) I am on Build (Will be group M9), so i will be parking in Natwest carpark.
i`m on day shift sat sun mon & tues then 4 off, i`ll be the bloke through in the finishing shop @ the root end on the mill if you`d like to make yourself known,
yea small world and popular car.
ps; the salesman ian is a nice bloke cannot do enough to help :)

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

mike lufc said:
stu_iow said:
mike lufc said:
Well well, small world.

i`m on day shift sat sun mon & tues then 4 off, i`ll be the bloke through in the finishing shop @ the root end on the mill if you`d like to make yourself known,
yea small world and popular car.
ps; the salesman ian is a nice bloke cannot do enough to help :)
I'll try and pop in and see you on way through to the stores next week at some point.

I didn't get Ian at Northwood, i have got a mazda salesman, Julian. He is pretty good, no complaints so far about him.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
how do

Your gonna love your Civic, just one thing, possibly ask them to place the bassworks amp (part of the concert pack) somewhere you can get at it (in the glove box maybe) the dealers don't usually set the system up right and though you may be lucky, it would be good if you could tweak the amps gain and crossover yourself.

Cheers and enjoy your car

1 - 20 of 21 Posts