Lights in the early evening :

Night time :cool: :

Side lights

Side lights + headlights (10.000k)

Reverse lights :

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Very nice mate! For the first time I actually like those DRL's they are very well positioned so spill the beans and get us told where you got them from and a hot to.... :p

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea have to admit those DRLs are looking hot, good position and brightness!
Youll have to share the source and the how-to for all those who have read 20 or so DRL threads and have lost their way...
Very nice mate! For the first time I actually like those DRL's they are very well positioned so spill the beans and get us told where you got them from and a hot to.... :p
Wouldn't mind making a how-to but forgot to take pictures during the install...so unless i take everything apart once more it will be only text... I'll see what I can do ;) Thx for the comments, cheers.

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
Wouldn't mind making a how-to but forgot to take pictures during the install...so unless i take everything apart once more it will be only text... I'll see what I can do ;) Thx for the comments, cheers.
Id love a How To!!!! Just placed an order for these, and like others have said, this is the best looking DRL's on a FN2 ive seen!

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Give it some beans!! :)
473 Posts
Looks very nice that mate, must be pleased with how they have turned out? If i tried that mine would be dragging behind the car or covered in black tape to keep them fixed on, lol! :)

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Any chance someone knows where to get LED indicator bulbs? I already have replaced all others, but really want these...

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats the gp front spoiler yea? Im not sure the DRLs would look as good on the ordinary front spoiler.
Can anyone do a photoshop?
No they probably would not AND would be a pain to fix them to the bumper...
The advantage of the GP bumper is that the led's go in FRONT of the mesh and behind the plastic at the endings...
I'll see if I can put up a pshp...

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
No they probably would not AND would be a pain to fix them to the bumper...
The advantage of the GP bumper is that the led's go in FRONT of the mesh and behind the plastic at the endings...
I'll see if I can put up a pshp...
Id appreciate this :) would be interested to see

1 - 19 of 19 Posts