2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Looks awesome - I prefer it without stickers.

Reactions: watercow

·
Registered
6 Posts
Buy one now or in a few years time. You can only sees one in a museum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the opportunity to buy one about 14 years ago but I didn't take, wanted an R32 GTR instead. Didn't end up getting one of them either . Found one I wanted, just about to go through with the sale and my girlfriend found out she was pregnant . So I bought an accord type R instead. A bit more practical, but only slightly.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had the opportunity to buy one about 14 years ago but I didn't take, wanted an R32 GTR instead. Didn't end up getting one of them either . Found one I wanted, just about to go through with the sale and my girlfriend found out she was pregnant . So I bought an accord type R instead. A bit more practical, but only slightly.

You like the R32! I have one as well!

·
Registered
6 Posts
You like the R32! I have one as well!

you've got every car I've ever wanted! I could spend spend a week in that garage and not get bored. If you've got an ek9 type R in there then that would be my dream garage. As long as you could fit my evo in there too

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you've got every car I've ever wanted! I could spend spend a week in that garage and not get bored. If you've got an ek9 type R in there then that would be my dream garage. As long as you could fit my evo in there too

Don't have a EK9, but I have 500bhp+ EVO X!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've only got the evo to choose from, although I use the mountain bike to get to work, mostly, but some mornings I can't resist jumping in the evo, even if I am just stuck in traffic.

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
☹ how do you choose which one to drive!?

Funnily enough he has my dream daily too mate, the S660 :serious:

Reactions: watercow
1 - 20 of 23 Posts