1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY!

After work at 6pm tomorrow... I can get my hands on the new love in my life:

'59 plate, Crystal Black Type R GT with nav/hft

It was all an accident to start but since then I have not been able to think of anything else, and now I feel this really could develop into something special... My girlfriend has prepared herself and, I think, is coming to terms with becoming second to my new love... She will get used to it, the late night finishes "at work" as I go to continue running her in each day... the sly purchases on the credit card for special gifts for her... It's going to be hard, but as with all guilty pleasures... well worth it.

Type R's ... i look forward, very much, to joining your experience.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
haha this is funny xD

I wish you all the best with it and hope your girlfriend doesn't go over board with your credit card haha

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
have fun tomorrow matey. Hopefully i'll see you round and about as i work in nottingham and my eldest lad lives there. Don't forget to order your civinfo R sticker, ordered mine today.

·
Move over..comming thru!!
533 Posts
Good luck and enjoy tomorrow!! Try not to grin too manically on the way home, it worries the other motorists! ;):p

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Enjoy tomorrow. Hope you manage to get some sleep.
I still love mine as much as i did the day i picked her up almost 2 years ago. The 2 CTRs i have owned are the first cars i have never got bored with

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great post:) Made me chuckle welcome to the club and the best colour too! One of the best moments in my life when I got my Type R...closely followed by my wedding day of course!!

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
... Amazing...

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
that it???

get back out there...NAO!

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I picked her up at 6 after work and got back home at about 1.30am as you can see by the time I posted last night... Couldn't stop driving! Ended up going home via Leeds all on A and B roads... But I live in Nottingham and bought the car in Nottingham! ... Absolutely love it! It has been hard not taking her nearer her true potential but I've still had great fun and I know things will get even better once I have run her in!

All in all I have to say that buying this car was one accident that was long over due! No regrets and I don't care that I almost used a whole tank of fuel already!

Will post a few photos when I actually wake up and get out of bed... To drive!

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Well done dude - budge up along the Type R Sofa everyone, we've got a new owner ;)

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Had mine 3 days so know what your face looks like :)

Still can't quite take in how many features and nice touches it has....enjoy pal.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts