2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

i just recently bought a 08 plate civic type s gt cdti. this is my first civic and to be honest i dont really know the difference between the 8th gen range. i love the civic so far but am struggling to get my head round things like the name e.g ep3 and ek's, i dont even know what mine is.

have i bought a good car ??

can i change the front grille as i have a plasticy see through one adn i want mesh ??

thanks ,

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome hope you enjoy your new motor if you want to know more about 8th Generation models names you can find it here on the wiki
EK was part of the 6th Generation line with the EK9 being the 1st Type R Civic
EP was part of the 7th Generation line.
If you want to know more on all the chassis just check wikipedia as they have a good break down on all the generations and chassis

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum, why not start with the easiest mod, a Civinfo sticker ;)

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Hi and welcome, great motor you've bought.

Once you start modding you can't stop, especially when you are on here alot !! :)

Just watch your wallet it will start shrinking lol ;)

Also I'm in the same neck of the woods, if you want to pop round to see mine, your more than welcome.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
hi and welcome,thats the best spec youve bought,but then again im just a tad biased lol.the civic is a fun car to own as nearly every day you will learn sumthing new about it.Have fun with it and enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts