2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum,

I am now a proud owner of new TYPE S GT 3 door. which I pick up from Honda dealer just outside glasgow.

Cheers for the great advise before picking her up;)

On inspection of the car I noticed a scatch on the dashboard which was flagged during the sales rep walkaround.

On further inspection I noticed the flat tyre kit missing in the boot :confused:

Where was the new car inspection program from dealer?

Should I make my feelings known to the dealer or Honda direct?

Apart from that she is running great but only 200 miles on the clock so far.

Rogie

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Hi Forum,

I am now a proud owner of new TYPE S GT 3 door. which I pick up from Honda dealer just outside glasgow.

Cheers for the great advise before picking her up;)

On inspection of the car I noticed a scatch on the dashboard which was flagged during the sales rep walkaround.

On further inspection I noticed the flat tyre kit missing in the boot :confused:

Where was the new car inspection program from dealer?

Should I make my feelings known to the dealer or Honda direct?

Apart from that she is running great but only 200 miles on the clock so far.

Rogie

Speak to the Dealer in the first instance
give them a list of your issues and they should sort it

you will get contact in the form of a phone call or a survey as a new car owner to see what the experince was like - if you do not get satisfaction from you dealer I would mention your issues at this time

I did this 3 years ago when I had a couple of issues with my cr-v
and the dealer was in contact within 2 or three days of me posting the form back to Honda

( is it Park's or Phoenix ??)

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'd definitely make a fuss.

One thing I do know tho is that if you have a space saver wheel fitted, they take the sticky stuff out - tight as you like but it is the case.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'd definitely make a fuss.

One thing I do know tho is that if you have a space saver wheel fitted, they take the sticky stuff out - tight as you like but it is the case.:rolleyes:

Hi Lexie, your wrong there you have paid for the repair kit also the spare wheel, i would not let them get away with that.:mad:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Lexie, your wrong there you have paid for the repair kit also the spare wheel, i would not let them get away with that.:mad:
O blimey - better check that out then...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts