2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

New member and an owner to be.... Soon.

655 views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  Bog 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

I'm looking to pick up an 8th Gen iShift civic at the end of March. After reading some of the post on here, I thought it would be a good idea to sign up. Any relevant info that may aid my purchase is welcome. (TBH, I shortlisted Mazda6 08 onwards and the 8th Gen civic. I'm currently leaning towards the civic)

Also, I'm after a very subtle body kit that I can add to give it a cool look etc. Finally, any advice on buying etc won't be a bad thing. My max budget is 6k.... I may stretch to 6.5k but I may have to eat pot noodles for a month lol. Thanks.

#2 ·
Hello and Welcome :hello:

You have arrived at the best place to find the answers to any questions you may have

#5 ·
Hello mate and welcome to the forum. You'll find tons of very useful topics here. Happy reading!!

#6 · (Edited)
Thank you guys.

For my budget, what sort of mileage and year am I going to get. Also I have noticed thatcher are more silvers, than say blues or black for the iShift types.

Edit

The last car I had that was probably comparable to the civic was a Mitsubishi FTO. How does the civic compare in terms of comfort and handling?

#11 ·
Hi and welcome, take a look at the wiki to see the specs of the civic then best thing is to look at what the spec/fuel type you want to get and see what fits your price range for around 6k though you will be looking at an 07 8th Gen. Good luck on finding the right car for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.