2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals! [smilie=coolup.gif]

My name is Don, I live at Driffield, East Yorks and I am just waiting to collect a new Civic Type S 1.4 I-Shift (pause for laughter! [smilie=laff.gif]) this Saturday hopefully.
Here it is below!

Just sold my '52 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.2 after owning for 4 (pause for more laughter! [smilie=laff.gif][smilie=laff.gif]) to buy the Civic, hence my avatar and username!

I was a member of a similar PT Cruiser Forum and liked the style of this one, so here I am....you may be stuck with me..I apologize in advance!

Can't wait to get reading!

Cheers

Don

Attachments

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Hi and welcome from another East Yorkshire member from Burstwick.
Hope to see you around
Ash

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome Don....:cool:

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks peeps & Ash for the warm welcome! :D

I expect it to be different from the PT LOL! Looking forward to getting it, never had a brand new car!!

Also use the wife's Astra Twin top when I'm allowed and ride a Triumph Speed Triple 955i (When I get chance!)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Hi Guys & Gals! [smilie=coolup.gif]

My name is Don, I live at Driffield, East Yorks and I am just waiting to collect a new Civic Type S 1.4 I-Shift (pause for laughter! [smilie=laff.gif]) this Saturday hopefully.
Here it is below!

Just sold my '52 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.2 after owning for 4 (pause for more laughter! [smilie=laff.gif][smilie=laff.gif]) to buy the Civic, hence my avatar and username!

I was a member of a similar PT Cruiser Forum and liked the style of this one, so here I am....you may be stuck with me..I apologize in advance!

Can't wait to get reading!

Cheers

Don
Nice looking car... Welcome to the forum, enjoy....

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Hi Don

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new purchase, I'm sure you'll be really pleased with it. I bought my first Honda (Civic Type R GT) in December and am still smiling now, I love it. I bought it from Marshalls at Hull (I live in Goole), looks from one of you pictures that you're also buying from Marshalls. The sales guy was Jason Leek, he was excellent and the whole experience of the dealership was a positive one, they really did bend over backwards to make sure I was happy with the car.

Anyway, welcome again and enjoy the new toy!! :)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.