2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I just registered on the forum yesterday and wanted to be polite and introduce myself.
I currently live in France near Paris and will soon be the proud and happy owner of a 1.8 EX (April probably) which will replace my Mazda RX8.

cheers everyone.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Excellent! Welcome aboard, there's a post on here somewhere about the lack of Civic's in France (and around Paris) so it'll make somebody happy!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really?
Yeah I haven't been seing a lot of them around here, probably because of the insane delays to get one ^^
Thanks for the welcome, man

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Enfin un Français de Paris

Bienvenue, Welcome,

I'm the happy guy yet. :eek:

I'm working in Paris (8ème) Since 1 month yet, i've seen lot of wonderfull cars but not a single civic up to now !

So hope you will be driving yours very soon !

This forum is one of the best I've seen, Usefull and members are nice and full of resources. So be prepared to become civinfo addicted !

Regards

Laurent

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
great to have you with us aoshi,welcome to the best forum on the net.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Aoshi - not long to go now - welcome :D

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Hi Aoshi - not long to go now - welcome :D
Hey Lexie, one more week to wait...

Will you spend as much time in your dream car as you've spend on the Forum ?[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey Lexie, one more week to wait...

Will you spend as much time in your dream car as you've spend on the Forum ?[smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

I suspect I shall disappear for a while when I get her!! :D

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
I suspect I shall disappear for a while when I get her!! :D
That's what we have done Mrs NOEL and me, Two weeks on the french roads from center France to south then to north east then back to center again .... about 1 500 miles just to learn how to drive the car !:rolleyes:

·
Registered
423 Posts
That's what we have done Mrs NOEL and me, Two weeks on the french roads from center France to south then to north east then back to center again .... about 1 500 miles just to learn how to drive the car !:rolleyes:
Sounds like an excuse to me - but a very reasonable one!!

Hmm - maybe I could drive to the South of France...

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Sounds like an excuse to me - but a very reasonable one!!

Hmm - maybe I could drive to the South of France...
If you drive near Roanne, make a call...

And If you need servicing in France (hope not) go to my dealer in St Etienne (if you like sport cars...)

·
Registered
423 Posts
If you drive near Roanne, make a call...

And If you need servicing in France (hope not) go to my dealer in St Etienne (if you like sport cars...)
I will certainly do that! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts