2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

New member from Norway

2K views 53 replies 10 participants last post by  Munro 
#1 ·
Hi all, i am now a prowd owner of a 1.8 s civic
and i allso have a Honda del sol (summer car)

i have looked on this forum for a while and i must say i love it :)
later on i want to buy a r grille and a r spoiler in silver.

in norway this items cost alot, so im hoping you guys can help me..

mwh Rev

#11 ·
well yes its getting colder now, yesterday my honda warned me for a icy road
I got that this week too... :-(

Soon time for the winter tyres.

#12 ·
Hardangervidda is alot colder i think, i havent been there at vinter time, but in oslo it is not so cold, but it is a more raw coldness, becouse of the wind and sea.. its blowing right thru the bones, but then i just put my ass in the new civic and getting warm and comfy. mmm i love it

#15 ·
Hehe Morten :) that was a nice picture and morten we have the same car and colour to, the only difftents is i have lovered it and have honda gun smoked rims.:)

And for R-2 that is true, we have a werry nice contry, and you know what, if the winter is werry long then you are more glad for the summer to come :) come to norway and see how the girls are dressed at spring :D

#27 ·
Velkommen ...

here they are
Aahhhh ... nice car combination ! ...

Unfortunately, you'll have little time to enjoy the Civic, before it's time for the winter \ wheels tyres ...

Word of warning - don't drive the Civic "too enthusiastically" on bare tarmac, with the winter rubber - well, I guess that you will have to try it now, to see what I mean (also try with VSA 'off') ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.