2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, had type r since 2011 but just joined site, if anyone knows where to get a hold of angel eye front light units for fn2 any information would be greatly appreciated :) also thinking of getting a set of these wheels this week any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

Wheels look great - take it you've checked the offset - and clearance inside in case you want to consider spacers?

Al.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the Forum.

Wheels look great - take it you've checked the offset - and clearance inside in case you want to consider spacers?

Al.
Hi ** ive seen a picture of them on a scirocco, its the only one i could find on the net of them fitted, and it seems the rear is alot wider than the front so im hoping theyl fill the arches pretty well but if they dont il definately be looking at spacers. The wheels description says that the offset is 35 to 40 but im not to sure what that means!

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hello and welcome to :civinfo: :D

Nice wheels, remind me of rages, which isnt a bad thing!

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Hi ** ive seen a picture of them on a scirocco, its the only one i could find on the net of them fitted, and it seems the rear is alot wider than the front so im hoping theyl fill the arches pretty well but if they dont il definately be looking at spacers. The wheels description says that the offset is 35 to 40 but im not to sure what that means!
Welcome buddy,
That means the wheels will stick out more than oem. What's the with of the wheel? For example standard wheels are 7.5" et55. The wheels I have on my car is 8" et42 which means they stick out 20mm more then oem. Just be careful they are not to wide with a low offset because the lower the offset and wider the wheel the more they stick out.
There's a site called willtheyfit, check that out before you buy them.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome buddy,
That means the wheels will stick out more than oem. What's the with of the wheel? For example standard wheels are 7.5" et55. The wheels I have on my car is 8" et42 which means they stick out 20mm more then oem. Just be careful they are not to wide with a low offset because the lower the offset and wider the wheel the more they stick out.
There's a site called willtheyfit, check that out before you buy them.
Cheers mate, the wheels are 9.5 with an offset of et 40 rear and front 8.5 with offset et35, il check out yhat website aswell thanks for your help on this as otherwise i would not have considered this

1 - 15 of 15 Posts