2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new here and looking forward to hearing from everyone!
Bought my first FN2 back in June there and have loved every minute so far. Car has been very well looked after by it’s previous owner who was a great guy to deal with, very knowledgeable. Car hasn’t wanted for anything with maintenance being key. Bought it with 49k and full service history. Loving the Honda experience so far 😀
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
2010 Milano Red FN2 Type R GT
34 Posts
Nice R! Is that a Feeler spoiler on the back too? Looks like a great car, I'm sure you'll have many fun miles in it! I've toyed with the idea of the side stickers on mine too, they do look good and give strong EP3 vibes

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like the carbon bonnet and seeker rear spoiler not lowered though? what size wheel spacers do you have.
The bonnet is unreal up close the pictures don’t do it any justice! No it’s not lowered mate just standard with new Sachs dampers and original springs. No spacers either just Japan Racing 5 wheels 18x8 et35 seems to be the perfect fit, everyone thinks it’s running spacers to be fair!

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
1,085 Posts
The bonnet is unreal up close the pictures don’t do it any justice! No it’s not lowered mate just standard with new Sachs dampers and original springs. No spacers either just Japan Racing 5 wheels 18x8 et35 seems to be the perfect fit, everyone thinks it’s running spacers to be fair!
I'd does indeed look like you're running spacers! Your wheel fitment is superb 👌

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice R! Is that a Feeler spoiler on the back too? Looks like a great car, I'm sure you'll have many fun miles in it! I've toyed with the idea of the side stickers on mine too, they do look good and give strong EP3 vibes
It’s the Tegiwa Carbon seeker spoiler, looks nice up close in person! Yeah i know what you mean, £35 a sticker tho 🤣

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd does indeed look like you're running spacers! Your wheel fitment is superb 👌
Thanks mate! Already have a soft spot for the car its definitely growing on me and gets plenty of nice comments when out and about which is nice! Thinking of changing the electric blue Rays wheel nuts to red and do the callipers red as well. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, they definitely fun to drive, and like to be pushed hard. It’s so satisfying when hitting high revs and slamming into 2nd and 3rd, brings the primate out in you😂😂😂
Yeah they’re an absolute hoot to drive, not many cars with that type of feeling left on the roads these days. Makes for a good investment in the next couple of years, well hoping that’ll be the case!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome to the forums. Nice little motor there.

Could probably do with some lowering to get less arch gap.
Looks less of a gap in person, not mad about going lower as I like how it rides just now as it’s already been tightened up all round with full anti-roll bar set and LSD fitted from championship white car. Might change my mind over time like you, still getting a feel for it mate.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts