2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all,

Just a quick line to introduce myself and the reson for joining your forum.

My name is Chris, I live in North Shropshire and I drive a Type R GT. This car is my company car and the reason for posting is that it is coming to the end of the lease and for tax reasons it is better for my to buy it rather than send it back to the lease company.

It was first registered in June 2009 (pre-facelift) and has covered approx 58k miles. It is red and has the full GT pack. I am the only person who has driven it, except for "her that must be obeyed". As a company car it has full main dealer service history and every little thing that ever needed doing has been done.

Under normal circumstances I woud keep the car but as I already have another car, two motorbikes and a new company car coming in June it's just impossible to have this one.

The lease company have offered me the car for £8160 which is a very good price compared to what is being asked around the dealers and by private sellers. If any of you on the forum are interested I am happy to let this car go for exactly the same price as I will pay for it. I have to give the lease company a decision before 18th May so would appreciate any feed back sooner rather than later.

If you want any more details or to come and have a look at the car just send me a PM with your contact details and I will get back to you.

Regards

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to let you all know, the car is now sold. Friend of mine offered the lease company £6000 and they accepted. WHAT A BARGAIN !:D Sorry you all missed out.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
How can I find out about deals such as this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts