2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all just bought a 06 ctdi sport from a dealer in Hanley Stoke On Trent, I had a 04 Civic Sport before this witch was a great car. It has done 21000 miles with history is there anything i need to look for while it is under warrenty. Any help would be greatly received.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums and congrats on your purchase! There is a really useful checklist to be found in the wiki section of the website.

Welcome! :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome to the Place :D

Congrats on the new car and I hope you're as happy in this one as you were in the old one :)

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys hopefully this one will be as good as the old one as I had it for 3 years and with not one problem. Can anyone tell me what number the cigarette lighter fuse is as it seems to have blown as it does not work, all the handbook says nothing about the location.

Thanks again
:D

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the info, what a great forum I would not know a thing about this car if this site was not availble. Changed fuse now all working well its for my Sat Nav. Also just found out my Civ has headlamp washer jets would not have known unless I looked on the info on here and how they work. Just ordered my Civinfo sticker should be here in a few days.

What model did you have before Wheelchair??????

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Hello and welcome, I had an 04 sport before my spaceship, you'll find its a massive leap in spec. Reading on here some people have had issues with build quality but I'm praying that my new car is as good as the old one in this area ........... fingers crossed eh?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes me to, at the moment all is well with no knocks or creaks and the build quality seems to be a lot better. The old car was bullet proof no question but the new one seems light years ahead, as you would expect. Everyone I know loves the new one a lot more than the old so hopefully it should live up to the old.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Hi and welcome to civinfo. :)

I assume you bought your car from Holdcroft Honda. I use them too and I think you'll also find they are very good, although I guess Stuart Graham is closer to you.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi
I bought it from Holdcroft as this is where I had the old one from and they did me a great deal on it. I found that Stuart Graham is a bit on the expensive side there cars seem to be a lot dearer than everyone else so I stuck with Holdcrofts.

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Yes me to, at the moment all is well with no knocks or creaks and the build quality seems to be a lot better. The old car was bullet proof no question but the new one seems light years ahead, as you would expect. Everyone I know loves the new one a lot more than the old so hopefully it should live up to the old.
My latest review of my car is here. Its an honest view, unfortunantly some Civics do have their minor problems.

Hope yours is ok though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts