2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All From Hull,

Just ordered a 2.2 Cdti E.S in Alabaster , Looking forward to taking delivery and many miles of enjoyable motoring . Funny thing is I work in a Toyota dealership and cant wait to park it next to the Auris demonstrator outside

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Very curious how many Auris minded people will go straight to the Honda dealer....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE:

The Civic £ for £ is better specced and isn't such a flat cap brigade looking motor so i think in general it will prove much more popular

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
The Civic £ for £ is better specced and isn't such a flat cap brigade looking motor so i think in general it will prove much more popular
Well, you're certainly in the right position to know that!

Good choice, 'twil keep you happy for ages.

......and maybe even a bit longer!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames!"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hello steampig glad you could join us, would love to see your bosses reaction when you park your new spaceship next to the Auris. [smilie=whistle.gif] :mad2:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
...... discount off the Honda
Everyone talks about discounts.:( :( :(

Needless to say I didn't get one!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Good on you tho':D :D :D

With the money that you've saved you can get a CIVINFO sticker.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"Got excited, I walked into our local park and thought that I saw a robin redbreast. But it turned out to be a pigeon with a knife wound!"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Welcome aboard Steampig,
I can see why you went for a Civic, I was driving behind a Auris the other morning, did not impress me that much, almost missed it but then the driver indicated and the flashing light brought it to my attention!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts