2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trunk Spoiler, Si grill, Aluminium Fuel Cap, 4 x Climair wind deflectors (that I forgot to snap) - very dusty car - there's a building site right beside the office car park ! ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Very nice, I think I prefer the Si grille to the sports grille, wish I had waited!

Reactions: J. Derek Riddell

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good, did you fit the trunk spoiler?
No, mate - I had the Dealer here in Stavanger fit it - it actually had some minor damage (in the post) on the face that is against the car - they 'epoxied' it and touched it up - now invisible ! ...

They also installed all the other stuff, which I bought from the UK (Gordons Honda) at about 60% of the Norwegian price :D ...

Now considering colour-coding, but I'll be "shopping around" - the Dealer here takes about £100 per hour, +25% VAT :( ...

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice, I think I prefer the Si grille to the sports grille, wish I had waited!
I like the "more is less" look - Chrome trim isn't what a Gentleman should have on his leather-trimmed 'Horseless Carriage', my good fellow ;) ...

That's part of the reason why I 'slag-off' the "iPhone" so much :p ...

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
No, mate - I had the Dealer here in Stavanger fit it - it actually had some minor damage (in the post) on the face that is against the car - they 'epoxied' it and touched it up - now invisible ! ...

They also installed all the other stuff, which I bought from the UK (Gordons Honda) at about 60% of the Norwegian price :D ...

Now considering colour-coding, but I'll be "shopping around" - the Dealer here takes about £100 per hour, +25% VAT :( ...

Sounds like you got some good deals. Did the dealer glue it on, i assume/hope not with Prirt Glue lol, was it straight forward though?

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Si Grille looks really good.
I 'swithered' for a goodly while, as I still really like the original "Cylon" look - then, I eventually decided to make my 2007 model look a bit newer ...

The spoiler is the "doggies thingies" (IMHO) and the Aluminium Fuel cap is nice - if you look very closely, you can see the wind deflectors on all four doors - I'll photo them, after I get the bloody manufacturer's stickers off ! ...

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like you got some good deals. Did the dealer glue it on, I assume/hope not with Prit Glue lol, was it straight forward though?
There were two small metal brackets and some bolts with the Spoiler (they hold the ends in place) - they should have used epoxy to hold the main body to the original lip (and as it fits perfectly, it looks like they did) ...

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Looks great. :thumbsup: the trunk spoiler nice, I especially like the fuel cap.

Can I ask how much was the fuel cap ?

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Looks great. :thumbsup: the trunk spoiler nice, I especially like the fuel cap. Can I ask how much was the fuel cap ?
From [Gordons Honda] - £75 + VAT ...

p.s. - I'm really 'chuffed' as well ! ...

p.p.s - Should be, considering I've spent about £10,000 on the car since I bought it - Servicing \ Valeting \ Modifications (it's a disease !) - not including Insurance and Petrol and Fluids !!! ...

Attachments

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
It does look really nice jdr, the grill makes a big difference and the spoiler tidy's up the back better than standard, it's not the image pack one ?? looks bigger !!

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Very nice JDR, the grille and rear spoiler look great.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts