2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I've got the EX with SatNav display and I've been trying to get the best track listing display I can.

Here's the results ..

I used Audiograbber, a commercial program which is now free :D

I had a few hours (!) spare so I've written a 'back to basics' tutorial for ripping and burning CD's to MP3 compilation discs.

I've tried to bring everything together in one location including downloads etc. (freeware).

I'm unsure how to upload the tutorial to this site, or if it would be permitted (?).

The tutorial is located at Guided tour on how to burn MP3's from CD's using Audiograbber if anyone wants to take a look.

If the Admin guys want to move it onto this site, drop me a PM and I'll send all the files over in a zip file.

This was done as a labour of love, but feel free to give me your comments.

I hope this is helpful.

Alan.

Reactions: babyjoe and Pottsy

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
I'll pop this into the wiki tonight, and you can then edit it to your hearts content!

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Alan,

There was already a simple page in the wiki, so I've put your article there (and left the simple article at the bottom of the page).

Feel free to edit away!

Thank you for this contribution.

Wiki page is here: How to make an MP3 CD - Civinfo Wiki
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick feed back.

I've read a ton of posts (incl. the Wiki) from which ID tag does or doesn't work to the different methods used to get the extended track listings in the directory, but not a 'spoon feed' that brings them together.

I'm working on the SatNav POI problem next so that I can get the speed camera's to work :rolleyes:.

You gotta have a goal ;)

Oops, just read that I may be infinging copyright by messing with the SatNav POI task - Now, I wouldn't want to do that would I ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts