1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Hot off the press are a couple of new releases for the FN2 Type-R.

Front fender covers/arches
Brake kits
fender/Wheel package
Rear brake lines.

See attached document for more details:

View attachment 45750

Also remember that until the end of Feb if you are a Hondas-on-Track member you can get 10% off of all Mugen parts ordered through TDi North. ;)

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/torque...outh/50068-discounts-available-tdi-north.html
What are the fender covers /arches?

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
there basically the front wings mate, but are more flared, with a vent at the backs, and really need to be on my car...lol

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
there basically the front wings mate, but are more flared, with a vent at the backs, and really need to be on my car...lol
I didnt realise those were "new" doesnt Murray have them on his NHB?

·
Registered
446 Posts
The fender covers are the wheel-arch trims which replace the OEM part and are slightly wider to cover wider/spaced front wheels.
The vented front wing (as we know it) is the aero fender in Mugen Japan-speak

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
The fender covers are the wheel-arch trims which replace the OEM part and are slightly wider to cover wider/spaced front wheels.
The vented front wing (as we know it) is the aero fender in Mugen Japan-speak
i stand corrected, many apologies. so there the same thickness as the rears then?

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I would love the fenders aswell!!

Now... the brakes have a very competitive price!! :facepalm:

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
As Ive said in the Mugen section, over £1000 just for the front fender extensions is just disgusting. What planet are Mugen on?

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I think there's something wrong with my eyes. Can someone tell me what the price is for the Mugen callipers?

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I think there's something wrong with my eyes. Can someone tell me what the price is for the Mugen callipers?
£4 457.60 + VAT + fitting

·
Premium Member
353 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
What are the specs on the Mugen calipers? Weight, piston size..??

thanks

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Now just to say I don't have a civic type r but if I did TDI would be my choice for my tuning needs. Just wondrering what wheel are you ment to use with that brake kit??
As it says you can't use OEM or the mugen GP. So what do you use?

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Now just to say I don't have a civic type r but if I did TDI would be my choice for my tuning needs. Just wondrering what wheel are you ment to use with that brake kit??
Could you not use some sort of spacer for use with OEM wheel?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Could you not use some sort of spacer for use with OEM wheel?
The GP wheel with the 8Jx46 offset clears the calipers. They come in set with the fender covers as they would stick out of the standard arches a little.

It says they are optional parts for the Advance Brake System.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
The GP wheel with the 8Jx46 offset clears the calipers. They come in set with the fender covers as they would stick out of the standard arches a little.

It says they are optional parts for the Advance Brake System.

That offset wheel clearly fit under OEM fenders!!! You dont need Mugen "wide" fenders!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts